Against my better judgment, I’m participating in this meme. I do it as a favor to Doug, who passed it along to me with high expectations. I take solace in the fact that it doesn’t have anything to do with totem polls, dancing smiley faces or inspiring narratives. Plus, it only exhorts me to pass it on to 4 people, and not everyone in my address book.
Four jobs I’ve had
- Cashier at the Home of the Whopper.
- A mime in
- Overhead Projector Light Bulb Changer
- Postman in
Mar, CA Del
Four movies I can watch over and over
- The Princess Bride
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Star Wars (episodes IV & V)
Four places I’ve lived
Roanoke, VA Albuquerque, NM Santa Barbara, CA San Francisco, CA
Four TV shows I love to watch
- Arrested Development. (Everyone pray that Showtime picks it up)
- The Office. (It gets funnier every week)
- American Dad.
(Yes, you’ve guessed correctly, I don’t have cable)
Four places I’ve been on vacation
Hermosa, Costa Rica Cuzco, Peru Budapest, Hungary
Four of my favorite dishes
- Baked Rigatoni (Old
- BBQ Ribs (Phil’s BBQ)
- Teriyaki Ahi (Dolphin Café)
- Pollo Asado Burrito (La Cumbré)
Four sites I visit daily
What an exciting list.
Four places I’d rather be right now
San Francisco Costa Rica London Paris
Four bloggers I’m tagging
- Unfortunately, apart from Doug, my friends don’t blog.